Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's Been Going On...

Hello Hello!
How are you guys!?
I am good...just gearing up for a brand new week!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Ours was good!
Low key and perfect!
We go to my sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving and
each year we have a good time!
It was quiet there this year a few people missing
that we missed the company of.
The holiday shopping season is now if full swing!
Did you brave the crowds on Black Friday?
I went out Thursday night for a quick trip to
Wal-Mart...I was able to grab a few deals...but with
the store this year I had to work all weekend so needless to say
I enjoyed all the customers that "shopped local!"
We are gearing up for two holiday craft boutiques this week...and I am
also working hard trying to supply a friend that owns a salon with some
merchandise for her holiday open house...busy busy busy bee that is me!
I stumbled upon this t-shirt today and sent it to
Kev to add to my Christmas wish list....
yes.
I LOVE this shirt and must have it!!
Speaking of shirts we just ordered t-shirts for The Nest!!
I am excited...they are going to be great and we will
also have some available in the store.
 
 
If you live in the area The Nest along with a lot of other fabulous vendors
will be participating in two local craft boutiques:
 
Wednesday, December 4th from 6-9pm @ First Step Preschool (St. Luke's Church)
11519 Wilson Mills Road, Chardon
 
Saturday, December 7 from 8:30-3:00pm
Silver Bells Holiday Boutique @ Timmons Elementary School
Kenston
 
Stop out and see us!
 






Have a good week!!
-Steph-
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment