Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Country Living Fair 2013

 
Advise............
If you have never been to the Country Living Fair...YOU MUST GO!!
My mind is still racing from all the amazing things we saw and from
all the talented people we were lucky to meet! 
This was my second time visiting this show and I was lucky enough that
my number #1 guy came along too! 
 
 

 
At 9:15 am the line was already forming to get in!
I guess the day before they stopped counting at 700 people waiting in line....CrAzY......
waiting in line is totally worth it....trust me!!!
One guy surprised his wife for her birthday and drove her all the way from Iowa!
 

 
At 10:00 am the gates opened and the crowd was ready to shop!
I was like a kid in a candy store!!!



 
That's a lot of pumpkins and gourds!!


Kev and I laughed when we spotted all these antique porcelain tubs...
they are so rare to find at flea markets etc. however not at the Country Living Fair!!!
 



I wanted this old, worn, rustic metal turquoise table.
Next year we have to take a truck down for sure.
One lady walked past it and thought it was god awful but I thought it was perfect!
 
 


There is so much goodness all in one spot!
I am not even sure if we saw everything!?
 
 
 
There were tents, tents, and MORE tents all filled with the most
unique things. To have so many creative people in one spot with
all their creations is simply inspiring.
I told Kev that we would be a vendor at this show one day!!
It is now MY GOAL!


I fell in love with this old Ford turquoise truck.
I would drive it and love every minute of it!!






 
We saw Cari from the show Cash & Cari!!
 


 




I am feeling inspired and have already begun working on new things for the store.
I cannot wait to go again next year OR maybe a vendor!!
 
Happy Tuesday!
-Steph-
 






No comments:

Post a Comment