Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Date & A Fair!!

 
It is Saturday and the sun is shining and there is a chill in the air.
You can tell that Fall is making its way fast.
I am looking forward to this weekend in particular because
I have a date with my number #1 guy!
It is not often that Kev and I get out of town just the two
of us...and this weekend we are!!!!!!!!
This week was our "17 year anniversary" since we started dating.
Sappy.....yes but I love him!!
He is my "high school sweetheart" and I have spent half my life with him.
It all started with a little red note he slipped into my
Social Studies book...and I am so glad he did!!!
 
 
 

We are heading to the Country Living Fair!!!
Have you ever been there!?
I went a few years ago and it was amazing!!
The amount of creative people all in one spot is crazy!!
To say I am excited is an understatement......
I am hoping to bring back a few unique items for myself 
and LOTS of ideas for the store!
Nest will be at the Country Living Fair Columbus, Ohio 2013! - Nest Vintage Modern
What kind of plans do you have for the weekend!?
-Steph-
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment