Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Sister's Baby Shower (A Week Late)...

My mom and I had my sister's baby shower at my house last week... 
we had a great time...the weather was perfect and sharing this
special occasion with all our family and friends was perfect.

The countdown is in full force now until the birth of my niece...
my sister is due June 1 (my 11th wedding anniversary!!) and
I cannot wait to meet her!!!



The house was ready for all the guests to arrive...and then
all at once the whirlwind of hosting a party began!!!


My sister received so many good gifts....I am not used to seeing so much pink in my house!!!


The Parents To Be!!!


Andrew had to make sure to get in on all the action.
He adores Auntie Lissa!


Presents-Presents-and MORE Presents!!!


My grandma crocheted the baby a blanket.
My grandma has crocheted each one of her grandchildren and great grandchildren their
own blankets so it is special to us.



During the shower I found these two.....cruising around the pond!


Today my mom and I drove down to my sister's other baby shower thrown by
her friends and family on Corey's side.
It was so very nice and absolutely gorgeous!
It was nice being a guest at this shower and getting to 
sit down and take it all in.  
I was happy to see my sister surrounded by so many
people that care for her in her new hometown. 




The cupcakes were DELICIOUS!!!!


Me, My Mom, and My Sister!!
I am glad we got to be apart of this shower too.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
It is time to start a new week!
-Steph-



No comments:

Post a Comment