Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Monday, April 1, 2013

Etsy Shop Update!!

Good Monday Morning!!
Over the past few days I have
added a few new wreaths to my Etsy shop!
Stop on over and check them out!
There is something there for everyone and
with Spring in the air who could resist adding something
new to add some sunshine to their homes!!


I love this wreath.
It is simple, natural, and rustic and
the burlap adds great texture.
Pretty sure I will be making myself one soon!!


Love this color combination.....it is simply perfect!


This wreath is back by popular demand!!
HOMESPUN'S signature multicolored chunky yarn wreath!
If you want a fun POP of color to brighten up your home
then this wreath is for you!


Gotta love the color chocolate brown!!


And last but not least.......
this wreath is full of CoLoR CoLoR CoLoR!!!

Which one of the new wreaths is your favorite!?

Have a good Monday!!
Steph ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment