Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Books..

Good Wednesday morning...the sun is shining here
and there is HOPE for warmer temps by the end of the week!!
Andrew and I are going to meet Kev for lunch and to do some shopping
around downtown Willoughby..I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!

Really random thoughts today....but what book are you reading lately!?
I am almost done with my book and I need some recommendations on
my next book!!


Currently I am reading this.....


This book is the last of one of her trilogy's and I almost
don't want to finish it because I hate to see it end.  Nora Roberts is one of my favorite
authors and her books just capture me and leave me wanting more!!
As soon as I finish it I need to pass it along to my sister-in-law she has been
waiting patiently!!


My love of all things written by Nora started with this series.
I HIGHLY recommend it.....it is great!!

I do want to pick up this book next.
It looks amazing and I follow this blog so
I would like to help support her journey!
From all the fellow bloggers that wrote about
this book it seems amazing.

Have you had the chance to read this book!?

Well I am going to get Andrew ready to go and we are going to
head out.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday and does
something they love today!!

Steph ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment