Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sick Child=Home.

I am home today.
Andrew is sick with a stomach bug.
I am PRAYING I don't catch it...
poor Kev was not so lucky though.
Needless to say today has been filled
with lots of disinfecting my house again and
lots of cuddling with my little man.

Tomorrow is my FIRST craft show of the new year!!
I am pumped and cannot wait!!
I really like my so called "Spring Line" 
(lol that sounds fancy!!).

I am on the look out for an old ladder that I can use
in my upcoming shows....to help display some items.

I found this one on Pinterest and instantly fell in love.

Mary's Meanderings: The Three L's of Delightful Booth Display ~ step-ladder display
http://megardengal.blogspot.com


If you live in the area stop out and see us!
The show is @ St. Paschal's Baylon
located in Highland Heights on Wilson Mills
and goes from 9:00 am-3:00pm!!


Sunday is St. Patrick's Day!!
Are you celebrating?

green n beautiful



and the Weekend begins!  #Friday #FollowFriday #Weekend #Quotes

Have a good weekend!!!
Talk you ya on Sunday!!

Stephanie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment