Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scenes From Our Weekend

Another week is upon us and the time change today has 
had me all thrown off.  However we had SUNSHINE today 
LOTS OF IT and I soaked it all up!! 
Not sure why I live in Northeast, Ohio when I am
such a warm weather and sunny skies kind of gal!! 
Tonight we took Andrew to the park
and he ran around like a crazy man.

This weekend we were busy and very productive.
Kevin came home from Orlando on Friday
and as Andrew said "our family was complete again!"
I managed some crafting time while they caught up
on their Super Mario games...and even got
a few new wreaths listed on Etsy...stop by and check them out!!


Coffee-Crafting-and Girl Scout Cookies are a given!!

Here are the three wreaths I made and 
listed in my Etsy shop over the weekend.




They are all so happy and will put you in the mood of Spring!!


 Saturday morning we lounged and watched cartoons!!


Pez.
She is a crazy Jack Russell and our house would not be the same without her!


This made me laugh.
Andrew had all his Super Mario stuffed animals lined up.....
like they were going somewhere!


Over the weekend I also did some shop updates in both 
Classic Consignment and Kelly's Korner.
Stop in and check them out they are both LOADED with lots of unique treasures!!


And this afternoon I painted on the back deck in the SUN!!!!

It was a good weekend and I am sad to see it end but this weeks brings lots of good stuff!!
Andrew starts Rug Rat Track and this Saturday is my first Craft Show of the season!!

How was your weekend!?

Stephanie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment