Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Missing In Action-Sorry!

Hi Friends I am here!!!!!
Sorry I have neglected to post for over a week now.
We have been busy and a lot has been going on
in our neck of the woods.

Let's catch up so grab a cup of coffee!!


♥ coffee

My mom turned 60 and we had her and my dad over for a 
small low key birthday bash with her favorite Chocolate Cream Pie from
Bakers Square! Thanks Mom T for bringing one home!!
I was sick on her birthday and I still owe her dinner...I need to set that up!


I had my first HOMESPUN Home Party
last weekend and it was a HUGE SUCCESS!
My friend threw a 31 Party and asked me if I would
like to join in on all the fun-who could resist I was in!

I was nervous about this party because it was in a different
setting and I put myself out there all by myself  with all
of my products and you know what it PAID OFF!!!!!
I received so many fabulous compliments and I hope
to be able to do more home parties in the future!

Here are a few snapshots I took the day of the party!


All the new products I have been making for Spring 
are just so happy!! I love all of them and know you will too!!


Here are some of the goodies I took with me to the party!
I took an assortment of things and everyone loved them!



My friend Katie set me up in her little "cozy nook" off of her kitchen and is was the
perfect spot!  Thank You Katie again I appreciate your kind heart and generosity!!
I wasn't sure how to set up my table but I made it work.




The chalkboards are always a hit!
Gotta love a good chalkboard to leave notes on around your house!!


If you live on my area and would like to host
a HOMESPUN Home Party email me and we
can set something up it was a blast and a lot of
people went home with really cute home decor and 
home accessories!!


This week we have been also busily preparing for Andrew's 6th Birthday!
I cannot believe he is going to be six already.
He has brought so much joy and love into our hearts and I
am privileged that I can call him "my son".

We are having some of our friends and family members over
on  Saturday to help us celebrate! 

He is getting pretty excited about his big day and
the only requests for his party are:  that there is a Pinata and a Super Mario Cake!
We have checked the Pinata off the list but I am still working on the cake-nobody
around us makes or decorates Super Mario cakes so I am improvising and will
come up with something he will like just as much I am sure.

I found two really good frosting recipes that he will love!!
One is a Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and the other is a 
Marshmallow Fluff Frosting so he will be in heaven!!

moist chocolate cupcakes with oreo cream cheese frosting    marshmallow frosting: 4 large egg whites, 1 Cup ordinary sugar (white or brown), 1 pinch of salt, 1 tsp vanilla. On chocolate would be to die for!

I cannot wait to try both of these frosting myself they look DELICIOUS!!!!

Well I think it is time to call it a night!
Good Night Lovelies!!
Quotes Quote Quotation Quotations Time To Say Good night Real World Hello Dream World Sleep


Stephanie ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment