Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Looking Back At Our Weekend

HELLO!!
I hope you are having (had) a good weekend!?
We did it was slow paced and peaceful and 
of course filled with more snow!

We woke to more snow falling on Saturday morning-go figure right!?


Everything around us is coated with snow.
It actually looks really pretty.


Our backyard.


It is true when they say we live in the snow belt because
we get snow like no where else around us.


I got a lot checked off my list for HOMESPUN over the weekend.

Kev attended an annual "Survivor Man" weekend at my
brother-in-laws house.....they sleep outside, drink beer and 
hang out in the freezing temps.  
Not my idea of fun but they seem to love it.


Since Kev was gone I was in charge of making Andrew's
hot chocolate and he gave me a thumbs up and 
said I didn't fail this time! 
He is a hard critic!


I took apart an old vintage World Atlas and made
a new wreath out of it.  



Coffee on the weekends is bliss!!
It is that much better drinking it sitting on your couch and relaxing.


My mom helped me finish this project.
We made trivets and they turned out so stinking cute!
I have so much good stuff for all the upcoming Spring Craft shows!!


We also made coasters and they are just as cute!


Feels good having them all packaged and packed up and 
ready to go! I know they are going to make someone smile!


Here is the Vintage Word Atlas Wreath I made over
the weekend.  Stop by my Etsy shop and check it out.

Well I am going to go enjoy the rest of my evening with my 
favorite two guys!  

Stephanie ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all the gorgeous projects you made! You've inspired me to get some stuff done!

    ReplyDelete