Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Monday, December 10, 2012

Pottery Barn Inspired Decorating


So now that the Craft show season is ending...
I am getting ready for the holidays around my house.
Anyone who really knows me---
knows I am a junky for Pottery Barn it
makes my heart skip a beat!!

Their magazines are always filled with so
much good stuff and so many
inspiring pictures that I can look
at them over and over again and
it never gets old.

Well we all know their prices are steep...
and I am not always willing to pay....
so I recreated two items for around
my house!!


I fell in love with this wreath the first time I saw
it....the chunkiness of it filled to the brim
with bulbs just put a smile on my face!!
The price for it however did not.


Here is a close up of Pottery Barn wreath......


And here is mine.....at night it is lit up
and looks pretty!!!
I don't think I did too bad!!


My next holiday decorating adventure came when I 
spotted their over-sized lanterns filled with ornaments!!


 Ta-Da here is my lantern looking
all sparkly and ready for the holidays!!

Have you ever re-created something
you have seen in the Pottery Barn catalogs!?

Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment