Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekends=Family Time!


Hello Hello Hello
It was a good weekend-a few bumps...but overall good.
Around here weekends=family time!
During the week our schedules are so hectic
that on the weekends anymore we
are true homebodies...and that is o.k. with me!

We kicked off our weekend with a visit from
my sister-in-law and her kiddos!

 Collin-Andrew-Katie
The "bestest" cousins ever-as Andrew says!
After this group shot they each wanted their
"own" turn to shine!!

Katie


 Andrew


Collin


And sweet baby Charlotte!!
She was so delightful and it was nice snuggling with her!!
I am a lucky auntie I have a good bunch of nieces and
nephews and my son is head over moon when he
gets to spend time with them.


The boys were rocking out Play-Doh with the SMURFS!!


After the crowd went home and Andrew was in
bed I got to crafting!! I am in another 
show this coming Sunday!!  
HOMESPUN is getting busy and it is so 
very exciting!!


Saturday morning I headed out for some 
inspiration with my mom.  
We headed to a nearby town and hit our two favorite stores!!
Ohhhhhh and while in this store something exciting happend...
fingers crossed that's all I can say for now!!!


I LOVE the color of this newspaper box.
It just screams "happy" to me.
I get excited over the smallest things.


This store was decked out in all it's Christmas best!!
When do you start decorating for Christmas?


Later that day-Kev did yard work and Andrew hitched a ride!


I then had to take pictures of my Book Page
Christmas Trees and send them in an email---
again fingers crossed!!


Late Saturday night while my men were fast asleep 
I did some more crafting.  
I am working on a few new items
to add to our next three shows.


I made a few fabric garlands...they look so
stinkin cute hanging up on the mantel!


Sunday morning we were welcomed by the sun!!!
Andrew cracks me up--he is STILL
adding to his Christmas list!!


I could live in an area were the sun shines everyday.


Sunday afternoon Andrew and I made homemade
chocolate pudding.


Later that day we had a "family date" 
and we headed to the book store.
I had all my supplies while Andrew played trains--
a Starbucks and a stack of awesome books and magazines.
I had self-restraint today and walked out empty handed.


 Check this book out....it's about Owls--
the illustrations inside are really cute.
It put a smile on my face to bad when I 
was looking at it Andrew proceeded to say
"girl alert-girl alert".

Well now I am going to grab a cup of coffee and a snack
and head to the couch for a bit next to my number #1.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.
I have a feeling it is going to be a busy week!!

Stephanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment