Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Friday, November 9, 2012

We Made It!!



IT IS HERE!!!!

Today and tomorrow is the Craft Show
and I do believe we are ready!!

I am excited.....I just cleaned my entire house 
to burn off nervous energy and the
only thing left is to start packing up the cars!

#sign #typography #retro
http://ldcsoundsystem.tumblr.com


All the goodies are waiting to be taken away!!
My amazing hubby is helping me transport everything today-
and I couldn't do it without him!!


All week my dining room has looked like this it
is hard to believe that in 2 short hours it
will all be cleared out.


My poor dining room table--
she has been put to good use!


Last minute items that I got ready today
are Chalkboard Blocks=LOVE them!
I might have to keep one here!!

It is time to load the cars.....I will post an update to 
let ya know how we did! Fingers crossed!!

she believed she so she did

http://www.jasminestarblog.com/

My motto today!
It seemed fitting!!

Stephanie :)

2 comments: