Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Recap 3!!!

Another weekend filled to the brim with lots of 
exciting things happening. 

I really cherish weekends!! 
I have lots of pics for this Weekend Recap!!

 Friday night I stopped and stocked up on lots of new fabric


I was lucky to score great fabric and it was on 
sale which makes me smile!!!



Friday night I had a date with my mother-in-law, 34 clay pots and lots of good coffee!


My mother-in-law helped me paint all 34 pots!!
I couldn't have done all of this without her help.
Thanks Mom T!!!


Saturday morning we woke up and our yard looked like Fall had officially arrived over night.


Lots of leaves to jump in once it stops raining.


I also woke up to this little peanut-watching his morning 
cartoons in our bed--
weekend mornings are simply the best!!


Andrew got in on the crafting action this weekend.
He painted the two pumpkins I purchased earlier in 
the week.  I had other plans for them--I wanted to cover
them in old book pages--but he wanted to just paint
them---and they turned out great!

My mom also came over to help me out and 
covered 5 wreath forms with fabric-.
Thanks Mom!!!!
Sorry about the blisters from the glue gun.


Saturday night we went to the Fall Fest!!
Glad we went we ran into old friends and Andrew
had a really good time.


At the Fall Fest they had stations for the kids to participate in-we roasted marshmallows
made a scarecrow, drank hot chocolate. listened to live music and each child 
received a pumpkin to take home!


As you can tell Andrew had a great time!!


Here is the scarecrow that Kev and Andrew made together-
he is now sitting next to our pumpkins near the front door.


This weekend we also made our first fire of the season!


And on a side note----Hello Starbucks Mocha!!
I found a little slice of heaven and bought a 4 pack!!

Our last big adventure for the weekend was heading to my niece and
nephews birthday party!




Little stinkers are already 6 and 4!!


I also had time to squeeze in some snuggling time with Charlotte.
I get to babysit her soon and I am going to enjoy every minute
of it for sure!!!


Check out the craft my sister-in-law whipped
together!! I should have hid these in my purse and
brought them home with me!!!! (Kidding Lynn!!)


Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and are
ready to start a brand new week!

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment