Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Possibilities..

Question....
What would you do if you knew ahead of time you would succeed and
 had no limitations reaching your dream?

This is the question I have been throwing around in my head for awhile now.

My answer is easy....I would open my own store in my local town.
This is something I would LOVE to do.
A dream-yes probably but if I could do it I would run out today and
shop for a store front to turn into my own slice of happiness!!

The possibilites of turning an empty store into my own piece of heaven
that would intrigue on-lookers to stop in and find that one special item
that they could not live without would be amazing!



Pinned Image

I stumbled upon this store front and fell head over heels!
The building color, the benches, the topiaries on both sides of
the entrance=pure happiness!!

live your dream
http://cargocollective.com

Maybe one day I will be able to accomplish this dream or
some type of version of it!?

Stephanie



2 comments: