Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday at Last!!!

We made it to Friday and it feels so good!!!
The weather here is gloomy.  
Why is it that during the week it is sunny and warm and then 
the weekend comes and BAM-dreary and cold.

They say we are suppose to get hit with a storm
in the next few days, they are calling it "Frankenstorm!"

I am making my own sunshine tonight!!

weekend

I was lucky to get home early from work 
today and get Andrew off the bus.  He was excited to 
see me at the end of the driveway!

While I was waiting I took a few pics of what I was up to 
with my few minutes of spare time!



All the trees going down our driveway are just
about bare...Winter is coming.


I browsed the newest Ballard Design while waiting
for the bus---it is filled with lots of good stuff for
the holidays.


I was also playing around with my camera--
it has been acting funny lately?


My peanut all out of his school clothes enjoying 
a snack!! I LOVED being able to get him
off the bus today...made my day!


Our dog Pez-she is nuts over the barn
cats--she goes crazy each time she sees
them.  Here she is about ready to jump
out the glass door!


Getting home early I actually got some time to check
out this new book my mother-in-law picked up
for me earlier this week.  It was nice of her to be thinking
about me--thanks Mom T!


I came across this page and it looked so happy and
festive!! Can you believe Christmas is only 2 months
away-it is exciting and overwhelming at the
same time.


Another good page out of my new book with
a lot of good projects!!


Well the hubby is home and I am off to the kitchen 
to make some homemade waffles, bacon and of course coffee!
We are having breakfast for dinner!!

Hope everyone had a good day and are
ready for the weekend!!!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment