Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Books....


Anyone that really knows me...knows that I love 
a good cup of coffee and good book!! 
Usually my house is filled with at least 3 new magazines a month.
Yes, I am a magazine junky and I subscribe to let me see....
Better Homes & Garden, House Beautiful,Country Living, HGTV, Traditional Home, 
and Family Circle just to name a few!! 

I might be a bit obsessive compulsive but I LOVE looking at things
that inspire me and I always pass my old issues onto others!!

"happiness is a cup of coffee and a good book"  YES. Simplicity <3


I found this print on Pinterest and couldn't pass it up!!
It had my name written all over it!!


.Love all the books and magazines!!


I also came across this picture--
 I love the old chalkboard, the wire baskets filled with magazines 
and all the books!! 

Would love a big chair like this to curl up in and read with a big cup of coffee!

I would like to create a "reading nook" in my bedroom with a 
big old comfy chair like this one. 
 I could get lost in this chair with a good book for sure!
This just might be my Winter project!

Hello...awesomeness!

Hello can you say this room is HOLY GORGEOUS!!!!
Now I could get lost in here for days!!


Currently I am reading the following books:


          The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews          Craft Inc.    
                            
                                          Mom, Inc.

                                       What are you reading these days!?

                                                         Stephanie



1 comment: