Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exploring......


Another night of the hubby not feeling well so peanut and I hit the "great outdoors" and went for a nature hike around the yard.   Miss my hubby--hoping he feels better tomorrow.


I was given one rule and it was, "you have to follow me mom!"


Such a country boy!


I wonder what he was checking out!?


We checked on the pumpkins....poor things are never going to get big enough for Halloween.


I am DETERMINED next year to ROCK A PUMPKIN PATCH-even if I have to 
use Miracle Grow!


All of a sudden we came across Zuchinni!


 Then I had the bright idea of climbing a tree, really it was a dumb idea and way to high for me!


We ended the night with sidewalk chalk-love our family portrait!



I cannot resist sidewalk chalk either there is just something about it and it looks like Zuchinni found a nice spot to relax too!






No comments:

Post a Comment