Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Currently....


Currently  I am deciding if I want to continue reading this book OR move on. 
I am a reader I LOVE to read and absolutely love a good book that I cannot put down.
You know the type of book that on the very first page you are hooked and stay up till the wee hours of the night reading cause you just can't put it down. Well I am not there yet with this book and I am on Chapter 17 for god's sake!!! Right!? You are probably thinking that I am nuts for being this far into it already but I feel like I owe it to the book-silly ya I know!! It is funny I told a lot of my family members this past week that I keep thinking of this book like a bad break up :)  I keep picking it up and continue reading HOPING I get sucked in and fall deeply in love with it..but I am just not getting there and I have a few books on my nightstand just waiting to be loved. So what would you do? Do I stick with it or move on? HELP!!!


Here are a few other books waiting to be opened and loved on my nightstand!!


While I am sitting here and pondering my reading material tonight I am drinking my second cup of blueberry tea because I have successfully caught the cold my hubby and son had all last week.  Awesome right!?


I am also trying to "smell" a new scent I bought from my sister-in-laws Scentsy party 
it is Blueberry Cheesecake.  Love my owl warmer.  
I have a thing for owls, we can get into that later!!


Lastly....this little guy challenges my husband and I each day with parenting and tonight has been no exception. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I hope one day he will realize why sometimes lessons were hard to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment