Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Craft Show


Today I went to the first craft show of the season, The Village Peddler with my mom and mother-in-law.The weather was amazing and many of the vendors had amazing items too!
I came home with something special-bet you can guess what it is!?



From this view you can see that there were so many little happy tents ready for people to find a special treasure and take it home with them!  
There were 165 vendors here-maybe next year I will be one!?


Midway thru our adventure we came across this coffee truck!
The coffee smelled amazing-how awesome would it be to
work in this little "Java Express" truck all day.
Loved it!



I came home with this OWL-yes an owl!
So stinkin cute with the spools for this feet-LOVE!
I have to find a good place for him now in my house.
He makes me smile!


Hope everyone is having a good weekend, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment